Sunday, 25 March 2012

Good bye Copenhagen














     So the Copenhagen adventure has come to the end. We decided to take off, it just wasn't working for us. We handed the notices in our jobs, and we are going by the end of April. I'm so looking forward to the spring time in my home place - family, friends, mountains, river, forest, no regular job - apart from the wood chopping and gardening, ah, what a dream:). Just one month to go.
Probably I will miss Copenhagen in few months, but right now I'm happy to leave.
***
     Recently I started to learn bodhran - Irish drum. I love it:) Tania and housemates are not sharing my enthusiasm, but I'm not blaming them, it's a noisy instrument, and I'm just a beginner:P

10 comments:

  1. Marcin this makes me so sad! I'm happy for you, of course, but we never got to meet. You did meet Sylvester though, at least. Good luck, with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I wish you all the best! I know that feeling I think for me it coming that moment where I will say I need to get out of here. Maybe before you left want to grab some tea in the park ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys
    Yes, I would love to grab a drink in a park (not necessarily a tea;)). Lets message, you have my number, no?
    Jennie, it was still good knowing you, even if only virtually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Martin I have your phone number do you still have mine's?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hej
    I didn't save it, I think. I'm off the next three days. Maybe if the weather is nice we could meet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mad,

    How things are going?
    I love both of you. Good luck. Please keep in contact for having your news.
    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Martin,
    I am a student on The Danish School of Media and Journalism. Right now I am making a documentary on expats in Denmark and the difficulties that might cause Danish society a "brain drain" if expats are leaving Denmark.

    Is it possible for me to get in contact with you? Maybe by phone? Please write me an email, if you would like to tell me your story: signelo@mail.dmjx.dk

    Best regards Signe Løwenstein

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Martin,
    I am a student on The Danish School of Media and Journalism. Right now I am making a documentary on expats in Denmark and the difficulties that might cause Danish society a "brain drain" if expats are leaving Denmark.

    Is it possible for me to get in contact with you? Maybe by phone? Please write me an email, if you would like to tell me your story: signelo@mail.dmjx.dk

    Best regards Signe Løwenstein

    ReplyDelete